Dojo 0.2.0 is out!

Alex Russell
Hey everyone,

Dojo 0.2.0 is tagged, tested, and packaged! It's a huge improvement over
0.1 in capability, performance, and polish.

Release notes are at:
        http://dojotoolkit.org/docs/release_notes_0.2.0.html

Get your copy at:
        http://dojotoolkit.org/download/

or check out the full list of packages:
        http://download.dojotoolkit.org/release-0.2.0/

Updated API outlines and docs will go out later today.

Our sincerest thanks go out to the contributors and sponsoring
organizations that made this release possible.

Regards

--
Alex Russell
[hidden email] BE03 E88D EABB 2116 CC49 8259 CF78 E242 59C3 9723

Re: Dojo 0.2.0 is out!

Rob Sanheim
On 12/15/05, Alex Russell <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hey everyone,
>
> Dojo 0.2.0 is tagged, tested, and packaged! It's a huge improvement over
> 0.1 in capability, performance, and polish.
>
> Release notes are at:
>         http://dojotoolkit.org/docs/release_notes_0.2.0.html
>
> Get your copy at:
>         http://dojotoolkit.org/download/
>
> or check out the full list of packages:
>         http://download.dojotoolkit.org/release-0.2.0/
>
> Updated API outlines and docs will go out later today.
>
> Our sincerest thanks go out to the contributors and sponsoring
> organizations that made this release possible.
>
> Regards
>
> --

Congratulations guys!  Looking forward to some more docs =)

Blogged it here: http://ajaxian.com/archives/2005/12/dojo_02_is_rele.html

- Rob
--
http://www.robsanheim.com/
http://www.ajaxian.com/

Re: Dojo 0.2.0 is out!

Daniel Konczyk
On 15/12/05 08:29 -0800, Alex Russell wrote:
> Hey everyone,
>
> Dojo 0.2.0 is tagged, tested, and packaged! It's a huge improvement over
> 0.1 in capability, performance, and polish.

Great!

Congratulations for all the folks behind the release!

I see some improvements in io too!

Dan

Re: Re: Dojo 0.2.0 is out!

mike jones-3
Great stuff guys, I have been using the pre release versions and really loving it.
:)

On 15/12/05, Daniel Konczyk <[hidden email]> wrote:
On 15/12/05 08:29 -0800, Alex Russell wrote:
> Hey everyone,
>
> Dojo 0.2.0 is tagged, tested, and packaged! It's a huge improvement over
> 0.1 in capability, performance, and polish.

Great!

Congratulations for all the folks behind the release!

I see some improvements in io too!

Dan

d-_-b \m/(>_<)\m/ (9ò_ó)-o(@_o)

Re: Re: Dojo 0.2.0 is out!

Marco van de Haar
congratz guys!

keep up the good work!

On 12/15/05, mike jones <[hidden email]> wrote:
Great stuff guys, I have been using the pre release versions and really loving it.
:)

On 15/12/05, Daniel Konczyk <[hidden email]> wrote:
On 15/12/05 08:29 -0800, Alex Russell wrote:
> Hey everyone,
>
> Dojo 0.2.0 is tagged, tested, and packaged! It's a huge improvement over
> 0.1 in capability, performance, and polish.

Great!

Congratulations for all the folks behind the release!

I see some improvements in io too!

Dan

--
d-_-b \m/(>_<)\m/ (9ò_ó)-o(@_o)

Re: Dojo 0.2.0 is out!

Stefan Thomas
Awesome! Having followed development during the last weeks, I can only
attest that 0.2 is another huge step forward.

I took the opportunity to submit the news to digg.com, feel free to digg
it at
http://digg.com/software/Sorry,_AJAX_again:_Dojo_Toolkit_0.2_-_Major_step_forward_

Congrats to the devs!

Steve

Alex Russell schrieb:

>Hey everyone,
>
>Dojo 0.2.0 is tagged, tested, and packaged! It's a huge improvement over
>0.1 in capability, performance, and polish.
>
>Release notes are at:
> http://dojotoolkit.org/docs/release_notes_0.2.0.html
>
>Get your copy at:
> http://dojotoolkit.org/download/
>
>or check out the full list of packages:
> http://download.dojotoolkit.org/release-0.2.0/
>
>Updated API outlines and docs will go out later today.
>
>Our sincerest thanks go out to the contributors and sponsoring
>organizations that made this release possible.
>
>Regards

Re: Re: Dojo 0.2.0 is out!

Patrick Lightbody
Very good stuff. We're going to get WebWork upgraded and we'll
continue to make sure our widgets get put back in to dojo core. We
were supposed to do that before 0.2.0 came out, but we sort of got
distracted I guess :)