Quantcast

Dialog help

jessek
I thought I was sort of getting the hang of handling widget content but I now seem to be hitting a sort of road block.

My problem is that the semantics of what I'm doing relies on me being able to do innerHTML replacement on async io content "refreshes". I have semantics for executing script logic before / during /after the async IO request but there are still problems..

For instance, the Dialog widget does a weird thing. It sort of takes the content of it's container and moves it to the containerNode. The original node is still there though, which is good...But when I do an innerHTML replacement on it the display then shows basically two areas of content that are duplicated.

I can't call Widget.destroy() before replacing the content because my replacement node with then disappear. I can't just call innerHTML on my node because I'll have duplicate areas. What do I do?

jesse