Dialog box resizes awkwardly

dolot
I have a fairly complicated dialog box that I display on my website, but sometimes when the browser gets resized, the dialog box will resize itself in a not so good way.

Here's a pic of the dialog as it initially displays:

If you grab the browser's resize bar at the bottom and resize it upward until the browser overlaps the bottom of the dialog, the dialog resizes as shown below:

Has anybody seen anything like this before?  I'm not sure where to start in terms of posting code/html/css for ya'll to look at - I don't want to overwhelm anybody.  :)