Quantcast

Creating a ticker in Dojo

Harry Devine
I have an area on my page where I have 3 different DIV's that each contain some text information.  What I'd like to do is have area 1 show for a few seconds, then have area 2 show up, then area 3 after that.  I've been reading up on dojo/fx to see if it will be able to accomplish this, but I can't seem to find an example that covers what I want/need.  Does anyone have any information or examples on how to configure dojo/fx to do this?

Thanks,
Harry

Re: Creating a ticker in Dojo

Harry Devine
In case anyone else stumbles onto this, I was able to use dojox/widget/AutoRotator and dojox/widget/rotator/Fade to achieve this.

Thanks,
Harry