Creating a chart that looks like one seen in Cold Fusion

Creating a chart that looks like one seen in Cold Fusion

Harry Devine
Everyone,

We are converting an application that was written in ColdFusion to work with PHP and Dojo.  I wanted to put an example of what the Cold Fusion chart looks like but it makes the mailing list message larger than 40KB and the message gets rejected.  Let me know if I can attach the  image to an email and post it, or if there is someplace that I can place the image and post a link.

Anyhow, it looks like I can do this by using a 3D Chart, however, I can't seem to be able to find how to use the StoreSeries object to populate the chart.  The data will be coming from a database that I am getting via request.post.  I see that there is a setData method on the 3D chart, but the documentation doesn't really go into if it will accept a data store as the source.

Any ideas?  Thanks,
Harry