Claro: How to add missing blue outline to selection bar of a dijit.form.Select?

Claro: How to add missing blue outline to selection bar of a dijit.form.Select?

 elements (in contrast to a FilteringSelect, which uses a <div>). Simply setting border-bottom and border-top didn't work for me for some reason.

Does anyone know, how to do that?

PaulChristopher
See http://jsfiddle.net/Vk29w/:

Using claro theme, a selection bar of a dijit.form.FilteringSelect has a subtle blue outline at the top and the bottom. The selection bar of a dijit.form.Select misses this outline. It just uses a gradient.

How can I add the blue outline to the selection bar of a dijit.form.Select?

I have tried several things, but I none of the solutions worked for me. The situation with a dijit.form.Select seems to be more complicated, since it uses
 and

Re: Claro: How to add missing blue outline to selection bar of a dijit.form.Select?

PaulChristopher
====
Reposting my own post since nabble does not escape tr and td elements correctly. In the web interface http://dojotoolkit.org/community/, the post is hardly readable therefore.
====

See http://jsfiddle.net/Vk29w/ :

Using claro theme, a selection bar of a dijit.form.FilteringSelect has a subtle blue outline at the top and the bottom. The selection bar of a dijit.form.Select misses this outline. It just uses a gradient.

How can I add the blue outline to the selection bar of a dijit.form.Select?

I have tried several things, but I none of the solutions worked for me. The situation with a dijit.form.Select seems to be more complicated, since it uses td and tr elements (in contrast to a FilteringSelect, which uses a div). Simply setting border-bottom and border-top didn't work for me for some reason.