Quantcast

Chrome / dijit Dialog & Fields' form.

cleclef
I've a problem with dojo parsing: when I decorate fields (ex: dijit.form.DateTextBox) in a Dialog where there's a form, the link fields <-> form is lost IF ONLY those fields are in a  element, which means, there's nothing submitted. This works perfectly in IE, byt not in Chrome, FF

Does anyone know something about my form problem ? I solved this if I replace
 with <div> element, but I want to have a list in a table.