Quantcast

Check for dojo/ready in a javascript call?

Check for dojo/ready in a javascript call?

ramendik
Hello,

Asked once but probably formulated it wrong...

I know that one can use dojo/ready register an event to run when the
page is fully ready.

But is there any possible one-off javascript call that would return a
differnt value based on whether the dojo/ready state has been
completed?

I would use this for WebDriver testing.

--
Yours, Mikhail Ramendik

Re: Check for dojo/ready in a javascript call?

dylanks
You're probably better off using dojo/domReady! rather than dojo/ready.

Probably the simplest approach is to have something within your block of
code that specifies either a global or something inside the dojo/config
block that you can poll against to see if it has been set. The advantage
of this is that you've explicitly stated that your application has
finished reaching the state you prefer before testing commences.