I am trying to determine if the following behavior is a valid bug or a
limitation that needs to be documented:
Problem in a nutshell:
- Take a bordercontainer with a left, center, and right region.
- Load page into browser, and resize browser window to maximum (this can
be done by selecting the window maximize button in the window title
- Resize right region to maximimum size, causing left and center regions
to be reduced to far left of window.
- Reduce size of browser window (e.g. select reduce window button in
window title bar).
- The left and center regions are not visible, and the right splitter is
off the screen (to the left). I.e. The right region has a negative
Below is a sample page, adapted from demo provided from Dojo web site,
that can be used to illustrate the problem.
If this is considered a limitation and not a bug, is their advise on how
best to get bordercontainer to readjust itself to avoid the problem?