Binding to a Stateful's computed property

Binding to a Stateful's computed property – Hay, What is the simplest way to bind to a Stateful's computed property and have the binding work correctly? E.g. if I have a Stateful instanc...
Hi Itamar, If you have an mvc.at setup for firstName and lastName, then you can use a transform on each of those and in the transform you ca...
Is anything wrong with this solution ?
The reason it is not working is because no property is getting changed. The "watches" fire when .set("property") is called, ...
Thank you guys for the great answers! I'll use that. As a side-note, I'm now wondering if something declarative could somehow / some day be sup...
It is interesting thought, because I will admit dojo/Stateful at the moment isn't robust enough around calculated properties. I can see what Embe...
Great! Much appreciated. Would be exciting to see something like this materialize :)
i've had a similar frustration with a lack of something that compares to ember's computed properties or knockout's dependent observables or ... . ...
Well and of course Kris was originally behind dojo/Stateful in the first place, with me suggesting the custom accessors which he agreed to for 1....
Thanks! On first sight, looks sweet indeed :) Will take a deeper look now.