Behavior of cacheBust in Dojo 1.6

tk8ykex5z5
Sorry to dredge up ancient history.

I'm maintaining a WaveMaker project that uses Dojo 1.6.

I stuff a version number into djConfig's cacheBust at build-time.

e.g.

djConfig = {
    cacheBust: "8_20_3_2"
}

I was hoping to just see the version number in the dojo.preventCache URL parameter.  However, I also get a timestamp:

"...StudyEditorPage.a.js?dojo.preventCache=1457034017865&8_20_3_2"

Which would cause the cache to get reloaded more often than I'd like.

Is there another way to accomplish this so that only the version number is inserted in dojo.preventCache?  Note that I can pretty much only mess with djConfig, as all of the loading happens in WaveMaker code that I would rather not mess with.

Thanks,
Brian

Re: Behavior of cacheBust in Dojo 1.6

tk8ykex5z5